Great ride tonight at Tuesday World’s. This is Birmingham’s weekly fast-paced ride that winds its way through Homewood, Mountain Brook, and Irondale. Lots of folks out there, even this late in the season!
- Warm-up through Mountain Brook
- Ruffner Road, bridging to back of main group
- Ruffner Road, bridging to the fast group that was off the front
- Fast up the John Rogers climb
- The highway 78 climb
- Old Leeds Road sprint
- 6’38″ up Smyer Road all the way to the top of Smyer Circle (avg speed 16.0mph, avg power 372 watts)